Weekly Classes for Ages 12-18
June 11-Aug 2
No Classes July 2nd-6th
Dancers must register online for EACH individual class they wish to attend, a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
Be sure to check the calendar online for the most up to date class offerings. Some classes are offered more than once a week and some classes are only offered for a shorter number of weeks.
Weekly Class Punch Card Rates:
6 classes $108
12 classes $204
18 classes $288
24 classes $360
Drop-In Rate $20
2018-2019 Company Member Rate: 24 classes $336
To Purchase a punch card, email email@example.com
Restrictions: Punch cards cannot be used for Master Classes, Summer Camps, Nutcracker Choreography Camps, or Competition Choreography Camps. Summer Punch Cards Expire August 3rd.
Weekly ballet classes offer technique, barre, center work, variations and more!
Weekly ballet classes include: Ballet 2/3, Ballet 3/4, Ballet 5/6, Pre-Pointe, and Pointe
Level Placement: Dancers should attend classes in their current level of Ballet
- Boys: Black shorts and a white t-shirt and black ballet shoes.
- Girls: Leotard (pink or black), tights (pink), pink ballet shoes. NO skirts or tutus. Hair MUST be pulled back in a bun and out of face.
Weekly jazz classes offer warm-up, progressions, center technique, and combinations!
Weekly jazz classes include: Int/Adv. Turns and Leaps, Int. Jazz and Adv. Jazz
Level Placement: Int/Adv Turns and Leaps (Company 2/3, Company 3/4, or Teacher Approval), Int.Jazz (Min. Level: Company 2/3 and Teen Jazz), Adv. Jazz (Min. Level: Company 3/4)
- Please wear comfortable, fitted pant/shorts with fitted top, tank, or leotard. No jeans/denim. Bring hair tie or have hair pulled back. Bare feet / PAWS
Contemporary and Modern
Weekly Contemporary and Modern classes offer warm-up, progressions, improv, center technique, and combinations!
Weekly Contemporary classes include: Int/Adv Contemporary and Modern
Level Placement: Int/Adv Contemporary (Min. Level: Company 2/3 and Company 3/4), Modern (Min. Level: Ballet 4)
- Leggings, sweats, and/or fitted shorts with a leotard, tank, or tee. Bare feet / paws / socks. NO JEANS/DENIM
Jazz Funk and Hip Hop
Weekly Jazz Funk and Hip Hop classes offer warm-up, stretch, and combination!
Weekly Jazz Funk and Hip Hop classes include: Jazz Funk and Teen Hip Hop
Level Placement: Jazz Funk (Min. Level: Ages 12+), Hip Hop (Min. Level: Teen Hip Hop)
- Please wear comfortable, fitted pant/shorts with fitted top, tank, or leotard. No jeans/denim. Bring hair tie or have hair pulled back. Sneakers.