JOIN US! Elevation Summer Intensives offer serious dancers (Ages 9-18) the opportunity to refine their technique and build artistic growth through five hours of classes and workshops over a five day period. Each intensive will culminate with a performance and presentation of skills learned during the intensive. Students will receive individualized attention to enrich their experience. Bonus classes will focus on dance related topics to help students become balanced and educated dancers. Students will be divided into two groups on the first day of the intensive based on their level. Intensives are geared towards dancers with a minimum of 5-6 years dance experience or by placement. If you have questions email our Program Director: Tiana Buschmann at email@example.com
Hip Hop Intensive
- Classes may include: Strength & Stretch, Breakdance, Commercial Hip Hop, Tumbling for Hip Hop, Performance Techniques, Choreography, Locking, Jazz Funk, Freestyle and MORE!
- Dress Code: Clean sneakers, comfortable/non-restrictive clothing, no shorts!
- Bonus Classes: Classes may include: Nutrition, Anatomy, Yoga, Pilates, Booty Barre, Performance Hair and Make-up, History of Dance, Choreography, Audition Prep, Tumbling and MORE!
A $75 deposit is required upon registration. The balance of tuition is due on the 5th of the month the intensive. Cancellation Policy: Deposit is refundable up to 30 days prior to intensive start date. No tuition refunds after 5th of the month.
Early Bird Rates (register by April 1, 2017)
- $240 for 1 intensive
- $230 for each additional intensive
Regular Rate (Register after April 1, 2017)
- $260 for 1 intensive
- $250 for each additional intensive
Company Member Rate (available to Company 2017/2018 Company Members Only – Audition May 31, 2017 and Placement Required – Tuition will be prorated once accepted into program)
- $225 for each intensive